2022 Hyundai Elantra MPG
Fuel-efficient sedans that maintain style can be hard to come by. The 2022 Hyundai Elantra is a versatile vehicle that will entertain you during your commute to Pasadena while saving on gas with every mile. Drivers in Baytown most enjoy the Elantra’s EPA-estimated 33 mpg city and 43 mpg highway* because it allows them to complete their journey by lessening gas stops on the way. Read below to learn more about the new Hyundai Elantra’s fuel economy, and call us when you’re ready to test drive!
2022 Hyundai Elantra Gas Mileage by Engine
The 2022 Hyundai Elantra’s fuel economy varies depending on the engine. Listed below are the three engines offered among the different Elantra configurations. Learn more about the gas mileage for each engine below to determine which engine is best for your lifestyle.
2022 Elantra w/ 2.0L 4-Cylinder Engine
- 33 mpg city/43 mpg highway* on the Elantra SE
- 31 mpg city/41 mpg highway* on the Elantra SEL and Elantra Limited trims
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 147 horsepower
- 132 lb-ft of torque
2022 Elantra w/ 1.6L Turbocharged GDI Engine
- 25 mpg city/34 mpg highway*
- Available on the Elantra N Line
- Six-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters
- 201 horsepower
- 195 lb-ft of torque
2022 Elantra w/ 1.6L Inline-4 Engine
- 53 mpg city/56 mpg highway*
- Available on the Elantra Hybrid
- Electronically controlled continuously variable oil pump
- Paired with a 32 kW electric motor
- 139 horsepower
- 195 lb-ft of torque
2022 Hyundai Elantra MPG-Boosting & Performance-Related Features
Maintaining good fuel economy is a team effort. Read below to discover the various feature that enhance the 2022 Hyundai Elantra mpg numbers:
- The 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid includes a Function-Integrated Electric Booster, which is a critical player in making it a high-performing vehicle. It allows for an upgrade in responsiveness and brake performances.
- Exterior design also plays an important role when it comes to fuel efficiency. Since fuel economy was top of mind during the design process, the new 2022 Hyundai Elantra was built to be aerodynamic in an effort to increase gas mileage. This detail not only reduces the friction, but also seamlessly redirects the air when driving through Beaumont.
- An automatic transmission and cruise control contribute in maintaining low fuel consumption and overall efficiency as well. These smart engine features make for simpler and easier acceleration.
Test Drive This Fuel-Efficient Hyundai Sedan in Baytown, TX
Now that you have read about the fuel-efficient Elantra, it’s time for a test drive! Stop by Baytown Hyundai of Baytown to test drive any of our 2022 Hyundai Elantra’s to get the full experience. Our finance department can answer any questions you may have regarding the purchasing process and notify you of any specials we are offering. We look forward to seeing you!
*All figures are EPA estimates and for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle’s condition.
More from Baytown Hyundai
With its recent redesign the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe interior reaches new levels of comfort and style that you’re going to love whether you’re running errands in Houston or hitting the road for the weekend. With 72.1 cubic feet of cargo space there’s room for everything you need. Check out the Hyundai Santa Fe inside…
Distinctive design elements and roaring power under the hood separate the 2022 Hyundai Palisade from other SUVs on Houston streets. But that doesn’t mean that the Hyundai Palisade interior is lacking. With ample dimensions and a host of stylish Hyundai Palisade interior colors, you’ll find a great ride that’s as easy on your passengers…
Is it possible to find an SUV with room for the family, strong towing, and a fuel tank that doesn’t break the bank? There is when you turn to Baytown Hyundai! The 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe towing capacity can tow up to 3,500 pounds with its 2.5L Turbo engine when properly equipped. When you need…